The Bainbridge Island School District’s mission is to ensure that every student is future ready:
- Prepared for the global workplace.
- Prepared for college.
- Prepared for citizenship in a democratic society.
- Prepared for personal success.
The District is committed to providing each student with an excellent academic program in an engaging and supportive environment that:
- Fosters a passion for learning.
- Instills a sense of civic and social responsibility.
- Develops the intellectual, physical and social skills necessary for success in career, college, and life in the 21st century.
As a result, students demonstrate some of the highest academic achievement in the state, are engaged in the community and worldwide humanitarian efforts, and university reports suggest that BISD students maintain consistent academic performance at the university level.
Bainbridge Island prides itself on small classroom sizes and, as a district, we have some of the most highly trained and educated teaching staff in the state.
Bainbridge Island is a great place to raise families and our top-notch, highly regarded schools provide a world-class education.